Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feedback Please

To all my devoted blog followers. I'm in a delima and I need your feedback. It's a lot to manage both a website and a blog, and I was wondering how you felt about a blogsite! I don't want to change over if a lot of you like it separate, because, let's face it, I blog for your benefit so you can see the fun new things that are going on. So, would you like it all in one site, or do you like them separate.

For the more visual people, like me, here's an example of a blogsite:

http://portfoliositez.com/andy/

Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently in the process of changing mine over to the same blogsite! So far I love the ease of it and think that having it all in one will be so much easier to keep everything updated. :D I'll post when I get mine up and running.

Unknown said...

I think it seems like a great idea! I was first concerned you wouldn't have a format to allow you to post your galleries, but it appears you will be able to in addition to the "blog" atmosphere. I say do it:)